Social Work Department

This department deals with the representation and social aspect of the child. The social worker keeps all relations and communication lines open between child, parent or guardian and the Centre.

The department is also called upon when the child has been assessed by the various departments and has the need to access residency. Should the child become a resident, the social worker must visit their home before the child can take up residency. The social worker department also provides a counseling service to any resident or non-resident that requires it. The department also manage a parent group that gives support to parents who have children with disabilities.

Social Work in harmony

Joining hands